The Corsham School Academy Group is seeking to appoint an experienced teacher of Design Technology to work within our Arts, Design and Technology department. You will be joining a dedicated team which works with students of all abilities and a track record of excellent outcomes.
You will have:
- Successful experience of teaching technology at KS3 & 4 (Current Year 11 completing legacy Resistant Materials).
- A proven record of achieving good results and a commitment to student extra-curricular enrichment.
- The passion and engaging skills to inspire and challenge students of all abilities to achieve.
- A commitment to continuous professional development (CPD).
- The enthusiasm to shape the future of the subject, in light of Design and Graphics qualification reform, and develop a KS5 Design offer.
For the right candidate, there is a possibly of an additional TLR for this role.
The Corsham School is part of a multi academy trust serving the market town of Corsham and surrounding villages. It is situated in North Wiltshire, 8 miles from Bath, 2 miles from the National Trust village of Lacock and within easy reach of the M4 and Cotswolds countryside.
The Corsham School is a member of the Leading Edge Partnership and is Transforming in three aspects of the SSAT’s Foundation for Exceptional Education.
If you wish to apply for this position, please apply via the application form. A separate letter (no more than 2 sides A4) should indicate how your qualifications and experience make you a suitable candidate for this post. Please download and complete the Application Form, and return to the school via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details and an application form, please click the apply button or visit our website: http://www.corsham.wilts.sch.uk/Vacancies
Closing date: 9am, Monday 16th October 2017
Interviews Wednesday 18th October 2017
The Corsham School Academy Group is committed to safeguarding children and young people.
This appointment is subject to the school receiving two satisfactory references, one of which will include your current/last employer. This appointment is also subject to you providing relevant documents to the school proving your legal right to work in the UK, clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service of an enhanced check for regulated activity, and confirmation of your professional qualifications.
On acceptance of a job offer a pre-employment health check will be completed. The appointment is conditional on all of the above checks being satisfactory.