Bigland Green Primary School aims to develop
- successful learners
- confident individuals &
- responsible citizens
Do you want to contribute?
Yes, then join Bigland Green as a Teacher and be part of a great team aspiring to provide great learning to all pupils. The school is graded as ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted in all categories.
This post is suitable for NQTs who want to have an outstanding career, or experienced teachers who want to develop as a middle leader with a TLR (teaching and learning responsibility). The TLR will be negotiated to depict the interest and experience of the right candidate.
This is a full-time post to start from September 2018 on School Teachers’ Pay and Conditions, 2017.
Visits to the school are encouraged and welcome. Please call the school office to arrange a visit.
An application pack can be downloaded from the school website http://www.biglandgreen.towerhamlets.sch.uk/
Bigland Green offers:
- very well behaved pupils who want to learn, and have good support from parents;
- Year groups that are split into 3 sets in the mornings – each teacher teaching 18-20 pupils each;
- art, music and PE taught by specialists (not part of the PPA cover);
- an experienced ‘set’ teacher and a full-time graduate/ highly skilled TA in every class;
- additional LSA with pupils who have an EHCP;
- modern, spacious building with exceptionally good resources for all subjects;
- teachers receiving up to 15% PPA time each week at the same time as their parallel teacher;
- excellent support from school and subject leaders,
- highly skilled and very supportive governing body,
- very good transport links, and;
- Ofsted grading – outstanding
Deadline: Friday 27 April 2018 by 12:30 PM. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted by email. Completed forms can be emailed to email@example.com