LEAP Multi Academy Trust is an expanding trust with a mission to achieve excellence for all of its students.We provide high quality CPD for our staff team in order to enhance their skills, so as to ensure strong outcomes for our young people.We have a number of exciting opportunities for teachers to join our Trust, working at one of our academies.Each post presents a great chance to be part of a successful team and to enjoy the career enhancing benefit that LEAP Multi Academy Trust offers. We are looking for someone who can:
- Implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and to support designated curriculum area(s) as appropriate.
- Monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a teacher/ Form Tutor
- Facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential within and beyond the taught curriculum.
- Contribute to raising standards of student attainment.
- Share and support the school’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth.
Dinnington High School is a large school with 1175 students in KS3, KS4 and Sixth Form. Achieving excellence is at the heart of everything that we do across our curriculum and within our pastoral care of our students. Strong relationships, built on trust and mutual respect are central to all members of the community, having the opportunity to learn and be successful, both in and out of the classroom.All potential applicants are welcome to visit Dinnington High School for an opportunity to learn more about the school and the role. If you have any subject-related enquiries, please contact Louise Booker-Parkinson on 01909 550066 ext 433 or email@example.com.
firstname.lastname@example.org (general enquiries)
Closing date for applications: 9.00am, Thursday 21 September 2017
Interviews will be held w/c 25 September 2017