As a teacher of the newly opened additional provision within our mainstream school, you will be passionate about teaching children with ASD and maintaining high standards. You will have a commitment to developing expertise in the teaching of pupils with ASD and will be able to work effectively in a growing team. Our aim is to ensure that the ARP is providing the highest standard of education for the pupils in its care and you will be an essential team member in ensuring this. You will work closely with the Teachers in Charge of The Opal Centre and the Senior Leadership team of the school to deliver our vision.
You will be able to demonstrate:
• Qualified teacher status, with the commitment to developing expertise in the teaching of pupils with ASD
• Proven ability to raise the outcomes for pupils, with a commitment in developing this for pupils with ASD
• A commitment to working in partnership with parents, school staff and outside agencies
• High levels of professionalism
• An outstanding commitment to ongoing professional development
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with high levels of emotional intelligence
• A commitment to safeguarding all children and adults
In return we will offer you:
• Training opportunities both externally and in-house
• The opportunity to further your career
• Supportive line management
• A vibrant staff team
• A caring and dynamic team of colleagues
• A commitment to achieving the best for all of our pupils and staff
If you would like to find out more, or arrange a visit to our school, please contact Beryl Douglas, PA to the Head Teacher, on 0208 205 4047 or email@example.com
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively please contact Beryl Douglas, PA to the Head Teacher, on 0208 205 4047 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed application should be returned to Beryl Douglas, PA to the Head Teacher, on 0208 205 4047 or email@example.com
Closing date: Wednesday 18th April 2018- 12 noon
Shortlisting: Thursday 19th April 2018
Interview date: Wednesday 25th April 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note that we do not accept CVs without a completed application form.