Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a Teacher of Arabic based at Rothesay Academy, Isle of Bute. This is a temporary post of 17.50 hours per week with an anticipated end date of 28 June 2019.
Applicants should note that:
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee’s director.
How to apply:
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact
- Louise Nicol, Head Teacher
- Telephone 01700 503367
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reference ARB03299 / CME01317
Closing date: 20/06/2018
Rothesay Joint Campus
Rothesay Isle of Bute
Isle Of Bute