• Highly competitive (Inner London rates)
• Excellent staff development opportunities
• Additional TLR allowance for suitably experienced applicants
• Recruitment & Retention allowance
• Relocation expenses
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher to join our highly successful Art, Design and Technology (ADT) Department. The person appointed will be passionate about ADT and may be a specialist in any area of Art and Design. This post would suit a NQT or a more experienced teacher looking to broaden their experience in an outstanding school.
The ADT department is well established with highly experienced and knowledgeable teachers. We currently offer the following AQA endorsed Art specialisms at GCSE:
• Art, craft and design
• Fine art
• Graphic communication
• Textile design
• Three-dimensional design
We will welcome applications from candidates that can offer one or more of the above qualifications.
The successful applicant will be:
• A subject specialist with an ability and willingness to teach across all of the Key Stages
• Passionate about the subject and has the skills to enthuse our highly ambitious students
• ICT literate and able to contribute to the further development of ICT for both teaching and learning.
• A confident and highly effective classroom teacher, sensitive to pupils’ needs and with high expectations of what can be achieved.
• A team player who is capable of working closely with the rest of the department.
Brampton Manor is a highly successful mixed 11-18 school located in East Ham. We are the most oversubscribed school in Newham and achieve outstanding results at GCSE and A level. In 2012 and 2018, we were rated outstanding in all categories by Ofsted.
Please visit our website www.bramptonmanor.org to apply and obtain further details about this role. All completed application forms should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brampton Manor Trust is an equal opportunities employer. We are fully committed to the safeguarding of children. Enhanced DBS, Barred List and Prohibition checks will always be carried out on new employees.
Interviews will take place on a rolling basis, as applications are received
Brampton Manor Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Brampton Manor Academy is a highly successful 11-18 mixed school and we serve a rich and culturally diverse community in East Ham, close to London City Airport and the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park situated in Stratford.
Ranked as one of the top schoo...