ABC teachers part of TES are looking to recruit a teacher of Art and Design to teach to KS3 and KS4. The role is starting September 19, 4 days per week and will be ending December 19. The school is located in Rugby, and are ideally looking for a teacher who is passionate, engaging and committed to covering to the best of their ability.
If you are an inspirational role model, who is committed to continuing your own learning and that of others and most importantly committed to improving the life-chances of young people then we want to hear from you!
About the role:
• Working across Art & Design to KS3 and KS4
• Complete assessments, planning and marking
• Part time (4 days)
• Delivering high quality and engaging lessons to pupils of mixed abilities
• Thinking ‘out side the box’ to bring creative and inspiring ideas to pupils
About the school:
• Fantastic department support
• Dedicated to bringing an inspirational atmosphere to all pupils
• Prides itself on the incredible academic achievement of their pupils and is looking for a teacher who will contribute to this
• Easily accessible with a variety of transport links close by
• Be eligible to work in the UK(Valid Visa)
• Hold a degree and at least 20 days experience working with children
• Have excellent communication skills
• Possess valid references, DBS(police checks)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Megan Jones on 01543 410500 or email email@example.com
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.