A Secondary school based in Lichfield are looking for a Teacher of Art & Design 4 days per with the ability to Teach Art to KS3 and KS4. This position is for a September start and will run until December 19 initially. The school are ideally looking for someone who is enthusiastic, engaging and committed to cover the maternity.
About the Role:
• Working across Art & Design in KS3 and KS4
• Majority Art, some lessons of Photography.
• September 19 – Christmas 19
• Part Time (4 Days)
• Delivering high quality Art & Design lessons to pupils of all abilities.
• Competitive daily rate depending on experience
About the School:
• Committed to providing inclusive education for all students.
• Excellent departmental support
• Aiming to provide an enriching and aspirational environment for all
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
• Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
• Hold a degree and at least 20 days experience in working with children
• Commitment to support the ethos of the school
• Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
• Have excellent communication skills
• Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
• Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
• Consultant exclusivity
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
• Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Jack Baugh on 01543 410 500 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply staff can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.