Teacher of Art & Photography
We welcome applications for this full-time, one-year temporary post in the first instance (initially to cover Maternity Leave absence - but with potential to become a permanent contract) - with effect from November 2017.
We are seeking a highly qualified and inspirational teacher of Art and Photography - to join this vibrant and exciting department - at the heart of this school. The successful candidate will demonstrate a passion and commitment to teaching. Applicants should have the ability to teach Art across all Key stages.
Are you interested in joining a school:
- That has a clear vision and direction
- That is committed to excellent teaching and learning
- That demands high standards from pupils and staff
- That is extremely popular and over-subscribed
- Which is forward thinking, innovative and creative
- That is at the heart of its community and enjoys excellent links with parents
- Where ‘every child matters’ is more than just a phrase
- That believes well-motivated and highly skilled staff are key to a school’s success
- That invests in IT facilities across the curriculum
- That has a highly successful Sixth Form
- That offers an extensive programme of extra-curricular activities
- Where students feel safe and happy
If so, then please consider applying for this challenging and rewarding post.
Our school is also:
- Set in a semi-rural village location
- enjoys excellent travel links (10 minutes walk to the local train station; 7 minutes drive from M1 motorway)
- has local amenities; community spirit; and is in close proximity to the peak district.
Further details and an application form can be found online, via the school’s website www.waleshigh.com.
Deadline for applications is: 9:00 am on Monday 18th September 2017
Interviews have been scheduled for: Thursday 28th September 2017
Wales High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
Successful candidates will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records check at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
WALES HIGH SCHOOL
Tel: 01909 775711
Headteacher: G. Di’Iasio, B.Ed. (Hons)
11-18 Mixed Comprehensive
1550 on roll (Sixth Form 320)