Directors are seeking to appoint a Teacher of Art with the relevant knowledge and expertise to teach Art. This is a full time permanent contract. The role would suit an experienced teacher or NQT. The successful candidate will be someone who wants to develop into an outstanding Teacher and contribute to the department’s further development.
St. Mary’s is a highly regarded, oversubscribed and successful school with:
• A caring ethos and high standards.
• An Outstanding Diocesan Inspection Report (March 2017) and “Good” Ofsted Report (March 2017) which stated: “This school continues to be good… …St. Mary’s lives up to its aim to be a ‘caring faith community’ and this ethos pervades the school.”
• An outstanding induction programme, friendly staff, high quality professional cover supervisors, ICT technicians and admin support and a strong family ethos which make St. Mary’s a great place to work.
• State of the art facilities housed in our £22.5 million pound refurbished campus.
We would be delighted to receive your application.
The post is subject to DBS (formally CRB), Asylum, Immigration and Medical Clearance.
For further information about this post and an application form please visit the Academy’ website job vacancies section at: www.st-mary.blackpool.sch.uk
The closing date for applications is: Friday 26th February at 12 noon.
Applications should be received via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
St Mary's Catholic Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years