The Ravensbourne School is a thriving mixed comprehensive school, which is part of a growing trust, Education for the 21st Century. We invest heavily in both our students and staff so that they can be the best they can be.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful department . We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dynamic Teacher of Art; you will have the opportunity to teach at all key phases across age and ability ranges.
The successful candidate will:
- Join a forward-looking, high achieving school
- Contribute to wider improvement of the school and trust
- Be driven and committed to your students
- An excellent practitioner who is willing to challenge and be challenged
What we can offer you:
- Outstanding professional development opportunities
- Ongoing support from colleagues and SLT
- A happy school, we have personalised care; we know our students, we meet their needs and we ensure they feel safe, valued and inspired to be the best they can be.
To apply please email email@example.com with your covering letter and application, alternatively please use the TES application process.
The Ravensbourne School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
The Ravensbourne School is a mixed comprehensive school with a thriving school population of over 1600. We are very proud of our students and invest all that we have in making our students and staff the best that they can be.
We believe in achieveme...