Teacher of Art
The ability to teach Technology would be advantageous
Required: September 2020
Teacher’s Main Pay Scale Full Time
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Believes that every student, regardless of their background, can make outstanding progress.
- Is rigorous, relentless, determined, creative and inspirational in their style and presence as a leader.
- Utilises a variety of teaching methods to present engaging, thoughtful lessons and CPD sessions.
- Is caring and has the drive and passion to continue to develop strong relationships and the wellbeing with staff, students, parents, governors and the local community.
- The ideal candidate will be able to display dynamism and determination. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team who truly aim to make a difference, not only to student life chances and successes, but also developing young people who contribute to society with kindness and confidence.
To apply for the role please download the application form from the vacancy page on https://www.zenithmultiacademytrust.co.uk/vacancies/, completed applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CV’s will not be accepted without a completed application form.
You must complete the application form fully and give details of all employment, training and gaps in employment since leaving secondary school to the present day. Any additional information, which you wish to bring to the notice of the selection panel should be included in your letter of application (supporting statement). Please ensure you say why and how you meet the criteria from the person specification in your letter of application.
Closing Date: 31st March 2020
Interview Date: 1st April 2020
If you have any queries, wish to discuss the role informally or undertake a visit to the Trust, please do not hesitate to contact us via email email@example.com or telephone 01702 42 6707.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it is with regret that we cannot respond to every application, if you do not hear from the HR Department within two weeks of the deadline, please assume that on this occasion your application has unfortunately not been successful.
We look forward to receiving your application.