TEACHER OF ART
WITH THE ABILITY TO TEACH GRAPHICS BEING DESIRABLE
PERMANENT - 0.8 FTE CONTRACT
TO START SEPTEMBER 2019 or JANUARY 2020, dependent upon availability
We are looking to appoint an outstanding Art Teacher to join our successful Art Department from September 2019 or January 2020 dependent upon availability, on a permanent, part time (0.8 FTE) contract. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented, dynamic and ambitious NQT or experienced professional.
The successful applicant must:
• be passionate and committed to improving teaching and learning.
• have excellent interpersonal and presentational skills.
• be receptive to change and have the ability to work under pressure.
• be able to work well as part of a welcoming, hard working and committed team.
• maximise the potential of students of all abilities.
• have a passion for the subject and the ability to share this with young people.
• be able to teach to A level and all abilities.
You will find us to the north of the historic city of York and we have an excellent learning environment and superb facilities.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We will require the successful applicant to undertake an ENHANCED criminal record check via the DBS.
Further details and an application form can be downloaded from our website www.josephrowntree.co.uk. Please download the Applicant’s Guidance document – ‘How to Apply’.
Completed application forms should be addressed to Miss Rachel Walton, Headteacher’s PA at the school (email address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Closing date: Thursday 20th June 2019, midnight