Teacher of Art
MPS Outer London
Contract Term: Permanent, Suitable for Experienced Professional and NQT’s
Contract Type: Full-time
Starting: September 2019
Closing Date: Thursday 25th April 2019
(With potential career progression to become a lead practitioner and/or Specialist Leader in Education)
An exciting opportunity has become available for a passionate Teacher of Art to join us at Rivers Academy. You would be joining a team who enjoy developing a real love for Art in students.
Do you have a creative drive to inspire and motivate students, bringing out our children’s inner artist and helping to build confidence?
If you have answered yes to the question above, we would love to meet you! Our students are looking for an Art teacher who will showcase personal best work, and lead by example.
What we offer:
- A well-resourced, established and flourishing Art Department
- A collaborative working environment
- A personalised approach to Continuous Professional Development Training
- Competitive Salaries and Pay Progression
- Supportive Leadership Team
- Students with a positive attitude and willingness to learn and succeed
- Open and positive working environment
- Fully Equipped fitness suite
- Feedback and Advice
- Excellent Transport Links to Central London (30 minutes) and Heathrow Airport (15 minutes)
- A wider Trust network
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Parking on Site
For more information or to arrange a visit to the Academy, Sam Smith (HR Administrator/PA to the Principal) would be delighted to hear from you! You can contact her on 02087519830 or email HR@rivers-aspirations.org
Aspirations are committed to safeguarding and undertake pre-employment checks in accordance with DfE requirements.