TEACHER OF ART/PHOTOGRAPHY
Recruitment allowance considered for a suitable candidate
MPS/UPS (£22,917 - £38,633 per annum)
(Required for September 2018)
The Brunts Academy Art and Photography department are seeking to appoint, for September 2018, a teacher of Art with a Photography specialism. The successful candidate will have the ability to teach across all Key Stages and could be called upon to teach both Art and Photography. The Academy is a supportive team of teaching staff who are strongly focused upon raising standards.
This post is a superb career opportunity in a school that has:
• High performing school with a 6% rise in the number of students securing at least standard pass (grade C) in 5 GCSE’s including English and maths with an overall positive progress 8.
• 99.7% pass rate for the 6th form with positive value added.
• 70% of students progress to university and no NEETs in Year 11 and 13.
• Been Ofsted rated Good (2017) and has already made strides towards achieving Outstanding.
• Students who are willing and eager to learn with fantastic learning environments.
• A track record of innovation and development.
• A high quality provision for personalised staff CPD and leadership development.
• Is recognised for improving the quality of education in other schools.
• A county recognised NQT programme which has been judged to be a model of good practice for years.
• Teacher contracts that are standard and we have adopted the normal teacher pension scheme.
• A comprehensive staff wellbeing scheme.
• A proven track record for developing staff, securing good outcomes, good behaviour and good leadership. This is why The Local Authority and DfE has asked us to support other local schools to help them make improvements.
As part of The Evolve Trust you will have the opportunity to:
• Benefit from CPD through Trust academies as well as opportunities to work with colleagues from primary and special education backgrounds.
• Access CPD through our membership of 2 Teaching Alliances, benefitting from accredited leadership development programmes as well as extensive CPD rich training opportunities for all career stages.
• Work in an environment where staff can trial new educational innovations and share best practice.