DO YOU WANT TO PLAY A KEY PART IN THE DAY TO DAY SUPPORT OF OUR TRUST/ACADEMY AND BE PART OF SOMETHING OUTSTANDING?
We are looking for a Teacher of Art at Rye Hills Academy.
Teacher of Art
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, well-qualified teacher of Art and/or Photography (suitable for NQT's), to contribute to the development of a strong and effective department.
The applicant would become an essential member of the thriving two person department where results are high.
Required from January 2020 to January 2021.
Salary - MPS/UPS suitable for NQT's.
From January 2020 until January 2021 - This contract is temporary maternity cover for 1 year.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding classroom practitioner or someone with the potential to become one. You should:
- Have experience of teaching Art and/or Photography at Key Stages 3 and 4.
- Enjoy working and developing as part of a team.
- Have the desire and ability to inspire, motivate and engage students.
- Be a committed, highly competent, reflective and resilient professional.
The duties are:
- Supporting weekly extra curricular Art clubs
- KS4 Intervention
- Delivering high quality lessons
The applicant must have an Art and/or Photography specialism and the energy and commitment to teach students of all ages and abilities from KS3 to KS4.
The successful candidate will have the ability and potential to deliver consistently outstanding lessons at Key stage 3 and GCSE ; and be ambitious for the achievement of every student in their care.
What can we offer the successful candidate?
In addition to a highly competitive salary, Rye Hills can offer the successful candidate:
- An innovative role with the scope for additional responsibilities and ‘whole Academy’ based projects for those applicants with sufficient initiative, talent, drive, commitment and passion.
- A specific induction programme and exciting opportunities.
- A clear and purposeful role - HUGELY valued by staff, students, parents and our community.
- An extensive CPD programme and commitment to professional development.
- Support from experienced leaders.
- Opportunities to work with Nunthorpe Academy as part of our Multi Academy Trust.
Do you think you could be part of our team, contribute to our ongoing success and inspire our students, parents and your colleagues?
We look forward to hearing from you!