Denla British School Bangkok
This is a unique career opportunity for an outstanding Teacher of Art (Prep School) to work at an ever expanding premium British curriculum international school for students aged 3-18 in Thailand. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of excellent classroom practice, as well as the ambition and motivation to be part of a team to establish Denla British School’s as one of the very best schools in South East Asia.
Denla British School opened in May 2017 for children aged 3 to 10 (EY1 to Year 6). The School has enrolled students up to Year 8 in 2018/19 and will go up to Year 13 (age 18) in subsequent years. Denla British School embraces the academic rigour and holistic style of education promoted by the British independent school system, whilst also remaining true to Thai culture and values. This distinct blend aims to ensure that all students excel academically and develop as able, well rounded individuals who are both internationally minded and appreciative of Thai culture.
We want our Teacher of Art (Prep School) to
- deliver well-planned, engaging and creative learning experiences for their class;
- deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for all students in their care;
- ensure student progress is accurately monitored and recorded;
- value the home-school partnership and engage with parents;
- ensure excellent pastoral care;
- contribute to the co-curricular programme and whole-school activities in a committed and enthusiastic manner;
- maintain exceedingly high standards at all times; and
- be prepared to go that extra mile.
How to Apply
In order to apply, please consider the details of the candidate information pack, complete all sections of the application form including the supporting statement that sets out your interest in this position, how you meet the requirements of the role and your ambitions for the school. Completed applications should be sent to email@example.com by the closing date.
The closing date for applications is Friday 12th October 2018 and applications will be considered upon receipt.
Please contact Melissa Hutton-Dunton, Principal’s PA at firstname.lastname@example.org should you wish to arrange an informal discussion about this role.
Denla British School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to respect this commitment. The post is subject to an appropriate criminal background check and satisfactory reference checks.