Full-Time Teacher of Biology required from September 2018
The School is:
· One of the nationally renowned schools belonging to the King Edward VI Academy Trust, Birmingham.
· An OFSTED Outstanding School.
· Very successful, with examination results among the highest in the country and pupils whose behaviour is described as ‘exemplary’.
· An excellent induction programme for new staff as part of a strong career development framework.
· First-rate accommodation, with several recent developments, in attractive parkland to the South of the City.
We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified practitioner - NQTs and experienced applicants are welcomed. Please get in touch - we look forward to hearing from you!
Please download an application pack here or from our website: www. kechg.org.uk.
King Edward VI Camp Hill Girls’ School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring check.
Closing date for applications: 19th March 2018 (noon)