Full or Part-time (0.6)
“High Expectations for All”
Required for October 2021
We are looking for an enthusiastic teacher of Biology to work as part of a vibrant, supportive and highly successful faculty. We welcome applications from Biology teachers of all ages, cultures and backgrounds.
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic students – this is a school where learning is valued and teachers are respected
- Teaching in three different key stages
- GCSE and A-level teaching
- Excellent CPD opportunities and support
We would like from you:
A love of science and the desire to contribute to the team.
The Royal Latin School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the health, welfare and well being of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check and satisfactory references
Closing date: Tuesday 21st September 2021 @ 9.30a.m.
Interview date: TBC
Headteacher: David Hudson
Buckingham is a town within easy access of Milton Keynes, Aylesbury, Oxford, Banbury and Northampton
Royal Latin School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years