‘Heirs of the Past, Makers of the Future’
Required from: 19th April – 16th July (Summer Term 2021)
We have an exciting opportunity for an inspirational and well-qualified Biology teacher to join our successful team for a maternity cover over the summer term 2021.
If you are excited by the prospect of teaching in a school that has:
- Highly motivated students who take their learning seriously and treat each other, staff and visitors with respect and courtesy
- An excellent record of achievement and value added progress
- Enthusiastic and supportive staff committed to providing enriching learning experiences
- An innovative and personalised professional development programme for all career stages
- An excellent working environment that prioritises the wellbeing of its staff and students
- The opportunity to be part of a successful and growing multi academy trust
then come to teach at Wallington
Application forms and further details of how to apply can be found at www.wallingtongirls.sutton.sch.uk
Human Resources, Wallington High School for Girls, Woodcote Rd, Wallington, Surrey,SM6 0PH
T: 020 8254 9370
Closing date: Monday, 1st March at noon.
We reserve the right to close early should the right candidate be found.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we apologise for being unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.
In line with our recruitment procedures and for the protection of our students, the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Wallington High School for Girls