We wish to appoint an enthusiastic, forward thinking teacher of Boys’ PE to teach across the age and ability range. A strong commitment to our successful extra-curricular programme is essential. We welcome applications from newly qualified or experienced teachers.
We are a small school with strong pastoral care, excellent class sizes and support. We aim to provide outstanding educational provision. St Dunstan’s is part of the Midsomer Norton Schools Partnership (MNSP), a Multi-Academy Trust consisting of 3 Secondary Schools (Somervale, Norton Hill and St Dunstan’s) and 8 Primary Schools (Clutton, High Littleton, Academy of Trinity and Dundry, Longvernal, Midsomer Norton Primary, Farrington and Welton). The Trust schools have a total of 4,200 students on roll. This is an exciting time to be joining the MNSP.
The person we are looking for should be:
• Passionate and enthusiastic about Physical Education and Sport.
• Inspirational, creative and a highly effective teacher
• Driven to ensure excellent student progress
• Hardworking, imaginative thinker with excellent organisational and time management skills
• A team player who wants to work and engage with colleagues at all levels
• Passionate to support existing extracurricular activities and develop new opportunities.
• Able to teach across KS3/4 ability range including GCSE at KS4.
Midsomer Norton Schools Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant pre-employment checks, including checks with past employers.