This is a fixed term contract for one year
Are you an inspiring teacher that enjoys challenging highly motivated students across all key stages? If you are looking for a new challenge and are passionate about Physical Education with a desire to empower children to exceed expectations, this could be the school for you.
You will have the opportunity of working with a dynamic team of people in a school committed to providing a good work-life balance with an emphasis on staff well-being as well as having opportunities for career development and leadership.
Key responsibilities will include:
· has GCSE PE is essential, a history of teaching BTEC desirable
· implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and support a designated curriculum area or areas, as appropriate;
· monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a teacher/Form Tutor;
· facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential;
· contribute to raising standards of student attainment;
· share and support the School's responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth;
JFS is a co-educational inclusive, modern, orthodox Jewish school that strives to produce well-educated, faithful and proud Jews who will be responsible and contributing members of society. JFS is a truly wonderful school. This is clear from our stunning annual public examination results which see us consistently placed in the top five schools in the country outside the independent sector.
Our modern campus is on a 26-acre greenfield site with a welcoming inclusive and warm, caring family environment. JFS was re-accredited with Investors in People status and achieved the Gold Award.
Applications from teachers of faith or non-faith backgrounds are most welcome.
We welcome applications from NQT’s, and we have a highly successful induction and training programme.
For an application pack, please visit our website (www.jfs.brent.sch.uk) or contact the School.
Closing date for applications: noon on Wednesday 23 May 2018.
Interview shall be held on Friday 25 May 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to pre-employment checks, including satisfactory Enhanced Level DBS clearance.