Come to work in a thriving community. The Gosforth Group is a multi-academy trust consisting of four schools (Gosforth Academy, Gosforth Junior High Academy, North Gosforth Academy and Jesmond Park Academy) committed to providing a superb education for pupils from Year 5 through to Year 13.
Required from 11th May 2020 until 31st December 2020 we are seeking a highly motivated and inspirational teacher to be an integral part of the growth of Business education in the school as well as other related subjects. We are looking for someone who will get involved in the further development of the subject area and make a positive difference to the lives of our students.
We are looking for someone who:
- is an innovative practitioner who works tirelessly to create a nurturing environment for their students
- has a passion for the teaching and learning of Business and related subjects
- can inspire and motivate pupils to achieve their full potential
- is fully committed to the raising of standards across all Key Stages
This is a role that would be suited to an outstanding NQT or an experienced teacher looking for a new challenge. Business and Enterprise is a growth area for the school and the successful candidate will have a critical role to play in establishing the direction and curriculum to be offered at both KS3 and KS4. Flexibility is crucial and the successful candidate will be a person who is versatile and able to teach in other areas of the school such as ICT.
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to work with highly-skilled professionals
- Enthusiastic and motivated students
- An exciting and extensive commitment to professional development
- A school with its community at heart
- Free use of an on-site gym
- A programme of staff ‘well-being’ activities
This is an exceptional opportunity to make a difference within a positive and exciting environment. If you share our community’s ethos of progression, diversity and dynamism then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Please note you will be employed by the Gosforth Group and will work across all locations within the Multi Academy Trust as required.
North Gosforth Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undergo enhanced DBS clearance.
If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively visit our website http://www.gosforthacademy.org.uk/north-gosforth for further details and an application form. Completed application forms to be returned to the PA to the Principal at email@example.com