One of the highest achieving schools in Lincolnshire at both GCSE and A Level, we are a friendly and high achieving girls’ grammar school and part of the Robert Carre Trust and Sleaford Joint Sixth Form.
The successful candidate will:
• deliver and foster outstanding teaching and learning
• have excellent subject knowledge, supported by a keen interest in current affairs
• be innovative and able to turn ideas and opportunities into successful practice
• be able to inspire, support and challenge pupils, ideally up to CTEC or A Level standard
• have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish strong relationships with all stakeholders and students
• be enthusiastic, a team player, self-motivated and committed to further professional development
• be willing to teach across the Robert Carre Trust
• A warm, welcoming, collegiate atmosphere
• Highly motivated, intelligent students who are a pleasure to teach
• A genuinely committed, supportive and successful team of teachers
• Excellent CPD opportunities both in house and as part of the LTSA
• The benefits and opportunities of being part of the Robert Carre Trust
• Free gym membership
Please return application forms available on our website: www.kshs.uk and a covering letter of no more than 2 sides of A4 outlining your suitability for the post to Mrs Y Edwards, PA to the Headteacher (email: firstname.lastname@example.org). Alternatively please contact the school to discuss this role or to visit us in advance.
Closing date Midday 1 February 2021
We reserve the right to interview candidates on application.
Kesteven & Sleaford High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and young people and rigorous Child Protection procedures are in place. The post is, therefore, subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Kesteven & Sleaford High School is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Kesteven and Sleaford High School Selective Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Girls school with students of age 11 - 18 years