Aspire, Learn, Achieve
We require, from September 2018, an enthusiastic Teacher of Business to join our hard working Enterprise Faculty team, in this large, mixed 11-19 comprehensive school.
The successful candidate:
- Will have a strong commitment to teaching and learning in Business
- Will be an effective classroom practitioner committed to raising standards for all students
- Will be able to teach Business at Key Stages 4 and 5
- Will be fully committed to the maximising the achievement of every student
- Will have the flexibility to offer a small amount of second subject teaching
A lesson observation and a formal interview will form the selection criteria.
A candidate information booklet and application form are available on the vacancies section of Lord Grey School’s website:
Please note the application form is available on the right hand side of the above link.
Completed application form and covering letter should be submitted to Human Resources at Lord Grey or emailed to email@example.com by 9am on Thursday 12th April 2018.
Only successfully short listed candidates will be contacted.
The school is committed to safeguarding children. The successful applicant will require an enhanced DBS check.