Recruitment allowance - £2,000
Aspire, Learn, Achieve
We require, from January 2020, an enthusiastic Teacher of Business to join our hard working Communications Faculty team, in this large, mixed 11-19 comprehensive school. A recruitment allowance may be available for suitably experienced candidate.
The successful candidate:
- Will have a strong commitment to teaching and learning in Business
- Will be an effective classroom practitioner committed to raising standards for all students
- Will be able to teach Business at Key Stages 4 and 5
- Will be fully committed to the maximising the achievement of every student
- Will have the flexibility to offer a small amount of second subject teaching
A lesson observation and a formal interview will form the selection criteria.
A candidate information booklet and application form are available on the vacancies section of Lord Grey Academy’s website:
Please note the application form is available on the right hand side of the above link.
Completed application form and covering letter should be submitted to Human Resources at Lord Grey or emailed to email@example.com by 9am on Wednesday 16th October 2019.
Only successfully short listed candidates will be contacted.
The school is committed to safeguarding children. The successful applicant will require an enhanced DBS check.