Teacher of Business, Part-Time (Temporary in the first instance)
Christleton International Studio opened its doors on 4th September 2017. Our passion is to create the school of the future with a blended use of technology, an individual approach to students, a flexible timetable and authentic global connections embedded in our curriculum.
We are looking for a teacher who is confident in delivering Business at GCSE and post-16, to join our team.
Our school for 14-19 year-olds is attracting aspirational and ambitious students who want to be active partners in their education.
How to apply in three easy steps:
Please complete an application form and letter of application (maximum 2 sides of A4) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will then send you a FlipGrid code and instructions.
- Once you receive the code, please record your answers to the three questions below on FlipGrid. We know that video and use of technology is an unusual request which you don't see every day, but you will see it every day at CIS.
- Who do you think are the most interesting people talking about education at the moment, and why?
- What do you think are the most exciting aspects of being involved in a start-up school?
- Tell us something about the world that we don't know
Closing date for receipt of applications - 9am on Thursday 21st September
If you have any questions, or would like to have an informal chat about the position, please contact us today on 01244 683935