Magdalen College School
TEACHER OF BUSINESS STUDIES
Recruitment allowance for a suitably qualified candidate
Magdalen College School is a good school with a number of outstanding features including:
· 77% Grade 4 and above at GCSE in English & Maths
· Among the top 100 non-selective state-funded schools in England showing the greatest sustained improvement
· Excellent outcomes at A-level
· Exceptional pastoral support
· Access to career development support and excellent professional development opportunities
Required from January 2018, a well-qualified, dynamic and highly motivated teacher of Business Studies.
The successful candidate will need to be able to teach Business to GCSE and A-level and preferably Economics to A-level.
The successful candidate will have the potential to progress to a more senior position, subject to review of the faculty.
Closing date: Friday, 13th October 2017, 9am
Interviews to take place the following week.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.