Stratton Upper School is a fully comprehensive school with talented students and committed, highly motivated staff.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Teacher of Business Studies to be part of our vibrant and forward-thinking Trust. We would also welcome applications from those with a business degree who are looking to train as a Teacher in the future.
What we can offer you:
• A philosophy of 100% achievement and inclusion
• A commitment to extending the boundaries of learning enabling all young people to become well- rounded individuals
• A purposeful and caring learning environment, where every individual is known, valued and supported
• ·Well-motivated and engaged students and ambitious, dedicated and professional staff
• A commitment to leadership, innovation, staff progression - we are passionate about retaining good teachers - and partnership working, as part of our family of schools
You will benefit from:
• An induction programme for all new staff
• Weekly training sessions and staff meetings to ensure effective communication
• ·Staff social activities
• Ample on site car parking
• As a member of the CMAT Trust, there is potential to be promoted and/or work across a number of schools in a close geographical area
You will be:
• An excellent, reflective and creative classroom practitioner with the ability to spread the enthusiasm for the subject beyond the classroom
• Enthusiastic and committed to working as part of a team
• Able to build effective working relationships with students and staff
• Able to provide stimulating and engaging experiences for our students, challenging them to achieve beyond their expectations and supporting them to become lifelong learners
• Willing and committed to developing and sharing outstanding teaching practice
• Able to work in partnership with students, parents, staff, academy council and the wider Community
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this post.
Recruitment agencies should not contact the school until after the closing date.
Stratton Upper School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 13 - 18 years
Stratton Upper School
Part of the Cambridge Meridian Academies Trust
We are ambitious for our students. All our colleagues contribute to the development of the young people we serve regardless of their role:
One Team, One Mission
Our one team include...