“This is a Good School” – Ofsted Nov 2016
Priory School has been at the heart of learning in Southsea, Portsmouth for over 100 years. We are seeking an inspirational, enthusiastic and talented teacher of Business Studies/Computer Studies. Applications from experienced and proven teachers are encouraged.
Committed to excellence in everything, we are seeking an ambitious person to accelerate the improvements made at the school. You will be joining a dedicated and hard-working team, restless to take our school on to the next level and ensure the very best outcomes for our pupils.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a strong ethos of high achievement and success within the Learning Area.
• Is skilled at fostering independent and collaborative student-led learning.
We will ensure that the successful candidate has:
• Continuous professional learning, development and improvement including additional CPD non-contact periods on your timetable
• Access to a comprehensive staff wellbeing and discount scheme
• Possibility of additional teaching and learning responsibility for the right candidate
You can find out more about Priory School and the Bohunt Education Trust at www.priorysouthsea.org or http://www.bohunttrust.co.uk.
Priory School is a mixed 11-16 School with around 1200 students on roll situated in the heart of Southsea. Our pupils come from a very wide range of backgrounds and our community is truly comprehensive, harmonious and dynamic. Priory School is proud to be part of the Bohunt Education Trust and we have been graded as a good school (Ofsted November 2016).
Priory School Safeguarding Statement:
Priory School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS Disclosure at Enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of employment.
Closing Date: Thursday 25 April 2019 (noon)
Interview Date: Week Beginning Monday 29 April 2019