TEACHER OF BUSINESS STUDIES
Part Time 0.7–0.8 FTE – September 2020
One of the highest achieving schools in Lincolnshire at both GCSE and A Level, we are a friendly and high achieving girls’ grammar school and part of the Robert Carre Trust and Sleaford Joint Sixth Form.
The successful candidate will:
• deliver and foster outstanding teaching and learning
• be able to inspire, support and challenge Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5 students
• A warm, welcoming, collegiate atmosphere
• Highly motivated, intelligent students who are a pleasure to teach
• A genuinely committed, supportive and successful team of teachers
• Excellent CPD opportunities both in house and as part of the LTSA
• The benefits and opportunities of being part of the Robert Carre Trust
• Free gym membership
Please return application forms available on our website: www.kshs.uk and a brief covering letter outlining your suitability for the post to Mrs H Gill, PA to the Headteacher (email: firstname.lastname@example.org). Alternatively please contact the school to discuss this role or to visit us in advance.
Closing Date: Monday 3 February 2020 (noon)
We reserve the right to interview candidates on application.
As part of the Robert Carre Trust we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.