Are you an enthusiastic and committed Business Studies specialist looking for new and exciting challenges? If so, Southchurch High School could be your next career move. Due to rapid expansion, we need an outstanding Business Studies teacher to join our committed team of practitioners in delivering a curriculum which informs, transforms and generates a lifelong love of learning.
This post would ideally suit either a Newly Qualified Teacher or someone early on in their career. It is essential for candidates to be able to teach Business Studies at KS4. The ability to teach a second subject would be advantageous, but not essential.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
• Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn and want to achieve the best that they can.
• An extensive programme of relevant CPD for all staff.
• Working with a committed, hardworking and supportive team with the desire to raise student achievement even further.
• Supportive senior leadership team with an emphasis on staff well-being and free access to external support agencies if needed.
• All NQTs receive full support during their induction year and benefit from our successful coaching and mentoring programme.
• Very modern facilities, set in acres of grounds, located in a leafy suburb of Southend-on-Sea.
Southchurch High School is an expanding, oversubscribed secondary school in Southend-on-Sea that has good exam results. The school is very popular and has a waiting list to join. The ideal candidate will enjoy the challenge of teaching well-behaved, enthusiastic and able pupils. You will have the ability, drive and enthusiasm to make a difference to students and young people from the Southend-on-Sea area.
Closing date: Noon, Friday, 6 December 2019
Please visit our website www.southchurchschool.com for an Applicant Information Pack and to download an Application Form. Alternatively contact the School by telephone on 01702 900777 or e-mail email@example.com with your contact details. Completed Application Forms should be-emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Southchurch High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The suitability of all prospective employees will be assessed during the recruitment process in line with this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, pre-employment health check questionnaire, satisfactory references and probationary period.