Kantor King Solomon High School is a culturally diverse and welcoming school on the East London/Essex border. We have been judged as Good by OFSTED and regularly achieves 80% 5A*-C at GCSE. The school has a strong religious ethos but is equally welcoming to people of all faiths and of none.
We are looking for an enthusiastic teacher of Business Technology to deliver courses to key stage3, 4 and 5 students. This will include the Cambridge National Level 1/2 Marketing & Enterprise and the new Cambridge Technical Level 3 in Business.
The school offers an outstanding CPD programme and support for all new teachers. Please contact us to arrange a visit and see the department for yourself.
What we can offer :
- Working within a large department
- Well-equipped specialist rooms and class suites of PCs
- KS3-KS5 classes, National and Technical levels
- Excellent support and CPD opportunities
What you can offer:
- Ability to teach across all key stages
- Knowledge of resistant materials, electronics and systems & control
- Creativity with lesson plans
- Sharing best practice and teaching methods with department
Reasons to work at Kantor King Solomon High School:
- KKS has a fantastic personal development programme for teachers at all levels. All our training is tailored to individual needs and not just a ‘one size fits all’ model.
- KKS culture is supportive, friendly and we encourage staff at all levels to share good practice and ideas. We strongly believe that teachers really can make a difference to our students’ lives.
- Our students want to learn and be part of a community they take great pride in. Behaviour is good and there are robust strategies in place to enable new teachers to establish themselves in the school.
- Our school is a diverse and vibrant place where students respect and celebrate each other’s differences. As a teacher, you will have the opportunity to join them in this enriching environment.
- We have an ambitious sixth form and encourage our staff to teach to A-level.
Please click on the ‘apply’ button below to complete the application form for this role. To find out why we’re so proud of our School, visit our website now: www.kshsonline.com or check us out on Twitter @kingsolomonhigh
Kantor King Solomon High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers must share this commitment.
Kantor King Solomon High School
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years