Our staff are our most valued asset. As a National Teaching School ALL our staff have access to a wealth of support provided by outstanding practitioners.
An outstanding teacher of Business Studies with the ability to teach Economics at A-Level is required for September 2017 to join a committed and hard-working department. Applications are welcome from both experienced teachers and NQTs. The Business Department prides itself on offering high-quality and challenging teaching, using up to date information and relevant case studies to keep students engaged, motivated and promotes independence. As a consistently popular choice at both A-level and GCSE, Business Studies has attracted a wide variety of students who show an interest and passion for the subject.
Additionally, you will benefit from being part of a department where
- 35.6% achieved A*- A and 84.4% achieved A* - C at GCSE in 2016
- 30.77% achieved A*- A and 80.77% achieved A*- B at A - Level in 2016
- Teaching in a forward thinking department with excellent resources and facilities for teachers who are passionate about their subject.
- The opportunity to develop and deliver examination courses up to and including ‘A’ level
Tudor Grange Academy is a designated National Teaching School which means all our staff have access to excellent opportunities to flourish, develop and facilitate courses for other professionals. Tudor Grange Academy is an outstanding 11-18 comprehensive school situated in South Solihull in the West Midlands. Our results place the Academy in the top 5 of non-selective schools in the country and reinforces our reason for expanding and therefore offering some fantastic opportunities. In 2016 our Progress 8 score was +0.59 and our Attainment 8 was 6.1 (B).
If you join us, you will benefit from:
• Teaching pupils who are well motivated, the school enjoys strong parental support
• An excellent induction programme
• Working in a Trust with structured professional development opportunities
• A real chance to develop in a forward thinking, highly successful academy
• Developing yourself in our ‘can do’ culture and positive ‘want to’ climate
Informal visits and conversations about the post are most welcome.
Please click on the Apply Now button to download the application form.
Completed applications must be returned to Mrs Kathryn Smith at the Academy by 3.00 pm on the closing date either via email to email@example.com. or to Tudor Grange Academy Solihull, Dingle Lane, Solihull, West Midlands, B91 3PD.
For further details please visit https://www.solihull.tgacademy.org.uk/
The recruitment process is robust in seeking to establish the commitment of candidates to support the school’s measures to safeguard children and to identify, deter or reject people who might pose a risk of harm to children or are otherwise unsuited to work with them. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check. All applications will be considered on their merit and the post will be offered subject to the usual health and criminal record clearance. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.