We are looking for a talented teacher with the enthusiasm and drive to live up to our high expectations to deliver. You can expect to work in a supportive yet high energy atmosphere. This is an ideal opportunity for a Newly Qualified teacher or an experienced candidate seeking a fresh challenge.
We can offer you:
• A chance to join a dynamic multi-academy trust
• A committed and dedicated team of qualified teachers
• A passion for learning by all members of our community
• 100% focus on improving outcomes for the students in our school
• Strong support for your further professional development including visiting other schools.
We require you to:
• Be passionate about student’s learning and development
• Be a great team player with a positive outlook
• Have high expectations of students learning and behaviour
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner with a strong record of achievement and success
If you are passionate about improving outcomes for students and you are looking for an exciting opportunity to have a real impact in a fast-paced and innovative environment, then this could be the job for you.
Neale-Wade Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
Further information and an application pack is available to download on our website https://www.neale-wade.org/page/?title=Staff+Vacancies&pid=22. Alternatively please contact the school on 01354 606000 or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please contact the school on 01354 606000 or by email, email@example.com
The closing date for applications is at midday Monday 1 March 2021
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Neale-Wade Academy is a mixed, mainstream, secondary school in Cambridgeshire. It caters to students aged 11 to 18 and has approximately 1, 398 pupils enrolled.
Neale-Wade Academy is the result of March Grammar and March High merging in 1969. It then...