We require a part time Teacher of Chemistry (0.6 FTE) to join the Science Department at our outstanding HMC school with an exemplary reputation for academic results, innovation and pastoral care.
You will be joining a busy and dynamic department where pupils make excellent progress across each key stage. All members of the Department work collaboratively, sharing both good practice and resources.
If you posses excellent, up-to-date subject knowledge and a passion for Chemistry with the capacity to communicate and engage pupils in effective and exciting learning, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Why Bromley High School:
Bromley High School is a consistently oversubscribed, academically selective girls’ school with 900 pupils from 4-18, occupying a 25-acre parkland site in leafy Bickley, in Kent.
As part of the GDST, the UK's leading network of independent girls' schools, we can offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- Free school lunches
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
- Access to school multi-gym, swimming pool, yoga classes
Application forms may be obtained from the school site by clicking the apply button.
Applications must be received by 8.00am on Monday 1st February 2021.
Interviews will take place week commencing 1st February 2021.
Please note that early applications are encouraged and the position may be closed sooner in the event of sufficient suitable applications being received.
Bromley High School and the GDST are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Bromley High School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Girls school with students of age 4 - 18 years
Bromley High School is a selective independent school of 875 girls, occupying a 25 acre parkland site in leafy Bickley, in Kent. Easily accessible by train from central London, it offers space to breathe with the convenience of the city on its doorst...