We are looking for a passionate, innovative and forward thinking graduate teacher of Chemistry (QTS) to join the team in our Science Faculty.
Chesham Grammar School is a successful and highly sought after co-educational grammar school with 1300 students on roll (400 in the Sixth Form). The Science Faculty is made up of a large team of teaching and support staff. The successful applicant will join a friendly, welcoming and supportive team, where teachers work together regularly sharing resources and good practice. We are extremely proud of the achievements of our highly motivated students.
This post would suit an NQT, and also offer a more experienced teacher a superb opportunity to broaden their expertise of teaching.
- Highly motivated students, who work with their teachers to achieve their goals
- Commitment to high standards of staff wellbeing, with additional PPA time for all teaching staff
- Access to detailed schemes of work and a wide range of resources for all courses
- A SMART marking policy, to maximise impact whist maintaining a manageable workload
- A broad and varied professional development programme for all staff, including excellent NQT support
- Superb teaching and staff facilities, including a suite of 12 science laboratories, two preparation rooms and staff work rooms
- Great support and team work
- Priority admission for qualified children of staff from September 2021
- Subsidised membership of the onsite leisure centre
- Subsidised on-site accommodation
- An opportunity to work in an area of outstanding natural beauty 30 minutes from London
For an application pack, please see linked documents. Completed applications should be emailed to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications:10am, Monday 24th February 2020
Red Kite Schools Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.