Walney School is a vibrant and exciting community. We are an 11 to 16 academy and a member of The Queen Katherine School Multi Academy Trust. Our setting is as unique as it is beautiful, being located on a small island off the stunning coastline of the Furness Peninsular on the fringes of the Lake District.
Are you an excellent Computer Science & ICT teacher who possesses the talent and enthusiasm necessary to deliver outstanding student outcomes both within and beyond the curriculum?
Do you believe that making a difference to the lives of young people is the true privilege of our profession? Then you are well suited to us and we are well suited to you.
We are seeking an exceptional teacher who can demonstrate their impact in raising the achievement and progress of students in Computer Science & ICT. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career - we are highly committed to your development, be that as an NQT or an aspiring leader.
The successful candidate will be:
• An excellent teacher
• Able to demonstrate impact in attainment and progress of students
• Unrelenting in their desire to achieve the best for every child
• Able to inspire students to engage in extra-curricular activities
• Loyal, energetic and able to share the fun we have every day in driving improvement
We will offer you:
• The opportunity to be a part of a supportive, professional, dynamic and welcoming team
• Outstanding CPD and collaborative working through The QKS MAT
• Bespoke induction to the school and the ICT Department
• The excitement of experiencing every day focused on improvement