Permanent | MPR/UPR | Required September 2019
As a Doncaster school, if you gained QTS in the last 5 years or are about to qualify, you will be eligible for the teachers' student loan reimbursement.
Applications from experienced teachers and NQTs are welcomed.
- Have a passion for teaching and wish to inspire students to love learning?
- Want to join a forward thinking and highly supportive Computer Science and ICT Department?
- Wish to be part of a Learning Trust that recognises talent and invests in potential through excellent professional development and progression opportunities irrespective of career stage?
If so, Sir Thomas Wharton Academy (range 11-18) within the Maltby Learning Trust is the place to continue the next stage of your career.
The Computing Department achieves outstanding outcomes and is growing successfully within the Academy to become a core offer for all at KS3 and 4. With this increase in demand for Computer Science and ICT courses at GCSE and A level, we are looking to appoint a strong, enthusiastic teacher who possesses the desire and commitment to enrich and develop this highly successful department.
Our successful candidate will be:
- An ambitious classroom practitioner and team player with high expectations.
- Able to inspire and enthuse young people.
- Committed to raising standards for all.
- Passionate about the subject and keen to develop as a professional
In return we will offer:
- Purpose-built learning spaces which inspire outstanding teaching and learning.
- Excellent career development opportunities and access to a comprehensive programme of Personalised Professional Learning and Development.
- An outstanding induction programme with supportive and dynamic staff.
Prospective candidates are invited to visit the Academy and meet the team. Please contact our recruitment partner, Jessica Galvin to organise on 0114 2171556.
This post involves working with children and therefore, if successful, you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records check at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check.
How do I apply?
An Application Form, Role Description and Person Specification can be found on the Academy website or can be obtained by contacting our recruitment partner, Jessica Galvin, on 0114 217 1556 or Jessica.Galvin@Hays.com
Completed applications including a covering letter detailing how your skills and experience to date will prepare you for this role should be addressed to Mrs Yvonne Bootman, Associate Principal and submitted to Jessica Galvin at Jessica.Galvin@Hays.com