We are seeking to appoint a talented, inspirational teacher with a track record of raising achievement in their own classes. The ideal candidate:
• Will raise achievement and deliver excellent academic outcomes
• Can model excellence in the classroom
• Is flexible and able to deliver Computer Science and ICT qualifications from KS3 to KS5
• Has the initiative, energy and enthusiasm to enhance community and external performance opportunities
• Is able to evaluate and improve their impact and effectiveness
• Is driven by moral purpose to serve the community of Morecambe
• Is potentially an NQT, or a more experienced teacher looking for a new challenge
This post will give the successful candidate a real challenge. In a well resourced faculty, you will have the opportunity to teach KS4 and KS5 in your area of specialism. All posts are focused on delivering strong progress for all students and groups of students and realising the highest rigour and standards in pedagogy, learning, behaviour, aspiration, enjoyment, progress and attainment.
This is a unique opportunity to take part in our school improvement journey and influence the future of our students and make an impact on the community we serve.
We will also offer you:
• Excellent CPD opportunities
• Support from staff in our two partner schools
• Opportunities for accelerated pay progression and career development for outstanding candidates