Do you want to be part of a team that is supportive, committed, experienced and take pride in delivering innovative lessons to inspire the computer scientists of the future? Then come and join us at Oaks Park High School!
We are seeking to appoint an ambitious and highly effective classroom teacher with fantastic opportunities to develop their teaching and learning in a department that is expanding as a result of an increased range of qualifications & opportunities and a significant growth in demand at both KS4 and KS5.
The successful candidate will:
● Understand the requirements for high quality teaching.
● Be able to use ICT in all aspects of your work.
● Have a good understanding of programming and coding.
● To have sound knowledge of Computer Science curriculums and to be able to teach GCSE, Cambridge Technicals and A-Level.
● Have excellent administration skills and an ability to meet deadlines.
● Have the ability to fulfil the requirements of a form tutor.
● Have good interpersonal skills.
● Have excellent communication skills and an ability to relate to people at all levels.
● Be a positive team player with a strong commitment to professional development.
● Embrace new technologies and ideas that enhance learning.
● Have the ability to deal sensitively with pupils, parents and colleagues.
● Be highly self-motivated.
Why work for Oaks Park High School:
● Oversubscribed 11-18 mixed comprehensive school with over 400 students in the Sixth Form and excellent modern facilities to support learning.
● Work with a collaborative, forward thinking Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team.
● Strong vision of success and achievement supported by an excellent continuing professional development programme for all staff.
● Medical and well-being support for all staff (at no cost to the member of staff)
● An ambitious and supportive multicultural community that keeps our child-centred philosophy at the heart of everything that we do.
● Highly regarded for outstanding pupil behaviour and purposeful learning environment.
● Committed to the very highest standards of student care and achievement and seek outstanding staff who wish to be part of our success.
Oaks Park High School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
It gives me great pleasure to introduce myself as the Headteacher of Oaks Park High School. I am delighted that you are considering applying for a role at our school
The school has achieved so much since the doors first opened in 2001; i...