Teacher of Computer Science
Eden Girls’ School, Coventry
Nurturing Today’s Young People, Inspiring Tomorrow’s Leaders
Eden Girls’ welcomes applications from teachers of all faiths and none. We are an inclusive and progressive school that encourages development and a professional ethos. We are part of a successful family of schools, run by the Tauheedul Education Trust. Eden Girls’ School, Coventry is a new 11-18 Academy, which opened in September 2014 and will grow, over the coming years, to school roll of 800 pupils. We have recently moved into a state of the art new build with dedicated computer science classrooms.
Our mission is to create an outstanding organisation that inspires learners with excellence in academic achievement, character development and community service.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Teacher of Computer Science to join our team.
- have a degree
- be able to deliver Computer Science to at least GCSE level
- be an 'outstanding' and highly committed teacher who is passionate about their subject and our learners
- be prepared to deliver intervention and enrichment programmes and contribute to wider school activities.
You will find a school that:
- is passionate about its mission of ‘promoting a culture of educational excellence’
- has a supportive ethos and concern for the well-being of all members of our learning community
- has high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for professional development
- is well-ordered with high standards of commitment from students, staff and parents.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please call Anand Patel on 02476 220937 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
Closing date: Monday 12th December 2016 at 1pm
Interview date: 14th December 2016.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and is subject to an enhanced DBS check.