Rosebery School is looking to appoint a Computer Science Teacher for September 2019
The successful candidate will:
• Teach Computer Science to students in years 7 – 13 as required.
• Have the ability to contribute to the teaching of Mathematics
• Deliver lessons which enrich and engage all students taught.
• Teach other subjects as required.
• Plan lessons carefully, having regard to the schemes of work and faculty practice.
• Cover for absent colleagues within the ‘rarely cover’ parameters within which we work.
• Work as a full member of the designated faculty team, working with others to promote good practice in the faculty, to create teaching resources and to develop consistent approaches.
• Assess student work to monitor and to evaluate progress and set targets
• Drive attainment and progress for all students taught, setting targets, tracking progress and intervening where appropriate.
For the right candidate we offer:
• An opportunity to join a friendly and supportive team in an Ofsted Outstanding School.
• Development through CPD and career management.
• Recognition for your hard work and commitment.
• Teachers pension scheme.
• Excellent long-term prospects.
Applications will be considered as they are received. GLF Schools reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a high level of response. Therefore, we would recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
Applicants will be required to demonstrate their commitment to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people in line with the school's policies and procedures. A satisfactory Enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this role.