Philip Morant School and College
Teacher of Computer Science
Pay Range: Teachers Main Pay Scale 1-6 £23,720 - £35,008 per annum
Start Date: 1st January 2020
We are seeking an outstanding Teacher of Computer Science with the ability to teach programming to GCSE level.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
• To teach programming to GCSE
• Knowledge of the National Curriculum for their subject
• Willingness to keep up to date in subject knowledge and national developments
(The full details can be found in the attached Job Outline and Person Specification).
We're looking for you if you have:
• Excellent interpersonal skills with both adults and children
• Competence in the use of Information and Communication Technology
• High aspirations and expectations for their students and yourselves
• Committed to raising standards and continuous improvement
Why work for The Sigma Trust, Philip Morant School and College?
We can offer you:
• A Competitive Salary
• Robust school CPD training programme that enables you to flourish
• Opportunities to work with colleagues across the Trust to share resources, ideas and build collaborative relationships
• Employee Benefits: Employee Assistance Programme, Pension Scheme
For additional information about the Trust and this school, please visit our website www.sigmatrust.org.uk
To apply for this post, please complete an application form attached or available from The Sigma Trust/this website and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 111. Please read the Notes for Applicants document attached.
Closing date: 30th June 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.