We are seeking to appoint an excellent teacher of Computer Science/ICT with a desire to be part of an innovative and forward thinking team.
As a qualified teacher of this subject, you will possess a passion for raising academic achievement and an aptitude for overcoming barriers to learning. You will show initiative, good communication skills and a willingness to contribute as part of a department passionate about their subject. As an innovative and creative Computing specialist, you will have the desire to promote the next generation of developers and computer whizzy’s.
The role provides significant opportunity to join the committed staff at Colton Hills Community School. You will be an excellent team player and able to inspire others around you.
This is an exciting time to join Colton Hills Community School; Computer Science/ICT is part of the curriculum from KS3 through to KS5 and the successful candidate will thrive in our environment and will be offered opportunities for further progression.
The team would welcome someone who is talented, committed, ambitious and dynamic who can offer vision energy and creativity in the teaching of Computer Science/ICT and support the Curriculum team in the further development of the department.
OFSTED May 2015
• “The quality of teaching is good. Teachers ask searching questions that provide a good level of challenge to all students, including the most able.”
• “Students are currently making good progress in English, Mathematics and Science.”
• “The sixth form is good and students are achieving improved standards across a wide range of subjects.”
• “Behaviour around the school is of a high standard.”
• “Students demonstrate positive attributes to their learning, show respect for each other and have pride in their school.”
We can offer you:
• Pupils eager for success
• Supportive parents who value education
• Supportive colleagues
• Excellent professional development and guidance
• Major investment in ICT
• Extensive grounds and facilities set in green belt.
• Wolverhampton Council Employee benefits