We wish to appoint an enthusiastic Teacher of Computer Science
What are we looking for?
• An inspiring and motivational teacher who can enthuse and engage students to achieve their full potential
• A committed individual who wishes to add to the success of the department by implementing their own ideas and strategies
What can we offer you?
• We recently moved into our new £30m state of the art school, adjacent to the old school
• A commitment to providing teachers with excellent resources, clerical support, LSA support and a disciplined environment
• A Computer Science department which is held in high regard by pupils and parents
• 50 students currently taking GCSE; 7 taking A-level; 90 taking iMedia
• We are an 11 – 18, co-educational, friendly and heavily over-subscribed all ability Academy with high standards and high expectations
• Situated just north of the M25 close to the train station with a fast service to London and Cambridge
• “You are ambitious for pupils and have high expectations of them. Consequently, you do your utmost to ensure that all pupils are well supported to meet the challenging targets you set” (Ofsted November 2017)
We are an Equal Opportunities employer. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects anyone applying to work in our school to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to pre-employment checks, including a satisfactory enhanced criminal records with Barred List check through the Disclosure and Barring service.
The Broxbourne School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
The aim of the school is to raise pupils' expectations and standards of achievement in a secure and supportive environment. At Broxbourne we try to engage and involve all pupils, to enable all pupils to achieve up to and beyond their potential,...