The Governors of this successful 11-18 Girls' Catholic Specialist Arts College wish to appoint a well-qualified and dynamic teacher of computer science to be part of this exciting future and to contribute to the success of the College which is a Teaching School.
The successful candidate will need to be:
· An excellent practitioner
· Able to model effective teaching and learning strategies
· Ambitious in raising attainment across all key stages
· Able to make a positive contribution to the department
In return we offer:
· A 'Good' school [Ofsted, November 2016]
· The latest technology
· An excellent induction programme
· Vast support and opportunities for professional development
The successful candidate will be required to teach across the full age and ability range.
Applications should be completed on the CES application form together with the Recruitment Monitoring Form and returned to Mrs Waters, PA to the Headteacher: email@example.com or sent by post to the college.
Please note that only applicants who have been shortlisted for posts will be contacted following the closing date.
Our school is committed to safeguarding children and has safer recruitment procedures in keeping with DFE statutory guidance. All posts are subject to all the required DFE pre-employment checks being completed including an Enhanced DBS Certificate [including a Children's Barred List Check]. Our recruitment pack contains key safeguarding policies including our code of conduct for staff and volunteers which everyone must adhere to.
Closing Date: 12 noon Monday, 9th April 2018
Interviews: Monday, 16th April 2018