We are looking to appoint an ambitious and enthusiastic teacher of Computer Science to join our team.
This is an exciting time to join the Computer Science department as the academy launches a specialist gifted STEM stream focussing on getting the best out of our top STEM students in Maths, Science and Computer Science. At the same time our students continue to succeed at both GCSE and A level studies in Computer Science, with most of the A level students going on to study Computer Science at university.
Our academy is transformational for young people. We were judged to be 'Good' by Ofsted in February 2016, and since then results have continued to improve with students making above average progress
United Learning is a unique group of independent and state schools working together to achieve the best in everyone. Our vision is to provide excellent education so that all young people are able to make a success of their lives and, if we are to realise this vision, we need to make sure we attract, develop and reward the key ingredient – you.
Wherever your location, we invite applications from NQT’s looking to start an exciting new career or from experienced teachers looking for a new and highly desirable opportunity.
If you are seeking a role which will make a difference not only to our students and the wider community but will also look after your wellbeing and personal development, this is the role for you.
We will offer you:
- An exciting role in a successful oversubscribed academy;
- A personal induction programme;
- Ongoing professional training and development as well as networking opportunities throughout the group of academies and United Learning;
- A competitive salary, an on-site fitness centre, a bespoke personal development package and a flexible benefit scheme;
- And most importantly an opportunity to make a difference in the community.
Closing date: 10am on Monday 21st May 2018.
Interview date: Tuesday 22nd May 2018.