We are looking for a dynamic and inspiring teacher of computing to join our highly successful department at Bishop Stopford School.
• be an excellent classroom practitioner, able to teach and lead at Key Stages 3, 4 and 5
• be an integral part of the team
• contribute to a thriving extra-curricular provision including Coding Club and a trip to Bletchley Park
• join a committed, friendly and supportive Faculty, with access to excellent career development and support
We are looking for a teacher with excellent subject knowledge, who is well organised and motivated to support students of all abilities.
In return, we offer outstanding support for new colleagues at Bishop Stopford School. We incorporate a comprehensive induction alongside bespoke CPD programmes ranging from Newly Qualified Teacher development through to Middle and Senior Leader qualifications.
If you share our School’s ethos and possess a strong desire to work within a culture of creative collaboration and partnership, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Bishop Stopford School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years