GHCIS is seeking an experienced and dedicated A-level Computer Science Teacher for August 2021.
Due to the increasing importance of technology, we have decided to offer A-level Computer Science for the first time in 2019-2020. We are therefore looking for a dedicated and passionate professional to continue the development of this increasingly popular subject and lead our brand new cohort of budding computer scientists to academic success.
Guanghua is a very competitive private A-level school in Shanghai; we have approximately 1000 students in total and follow the Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) syllabus. Despite being only nine years old, we have already proven ourselves as one of the top A-level schools in Shanghai. We have already had many graduates attending top universities across the world, including Cambridge and Oxford. The 2019 and 2020 A-level results across the board were truly outstanding; we are therefore looking for an exceptional professional to join our friendly and cohesive team.
- Very competitive salaries and housing allowance
- Full medical insurance
- Completion bonus
- Reimbursement for round trip airfare
GHCIS could be an attractive option for you if you:
· Hold a valid degree in the relevant subject area and can demonstrate excellence and expertise in your specialist area
· Are a qualified teacher
· Have relevant teaching experience
· Welcome cultural diversity and appreciate different thinking between Easterners and Westerners
· Care for students and put students at the centre of everything
http://www.ghcis.com/ (Chinese website, updated frequently)
http://ghcis.com/index_en.aspx (English website, updated less frequently)
For all inquiries, please contact Ms. Hannah Beasley (email@example.com)
Guanghua Cambridge International School
- with independent funding
- All-through College
- Students of age 15 - 18 years
Due to the differences between the education systems, Chinese students find the direct move from a Chinese high school system to a Western University exceedingly difficult. Language learning and cultural differences in educational systems make it cha...